`I closed my eyes and i saw you but all i could say is,I miss you. i could'nt possibly voiced out but in my heart,i still miss you so.
guess waaad? i screwed up my social studies paper. same goes to my "beloved" 4n2 classmates. everyone goes blank when they received the paper.and they thought that the teacher gave out the wrong paper as it stated there it was an express paper.wth? now that's the farnie part. our teacher did'nt even inform us that we'll be taking the same paper as the express,darn.i was clueless.my mind was blank as usual.haha. eventough i did'nt know how to do, i tried my best to understand it and manage to finish it.but i know,everyone is sure to fail including me me me! gahh,wadeva.its just a common test. i'm not fully prepared for it and i think its too fast.ok shutdupp.
i'm sleepy.very sleepy. i meant it. take a short nap,wake up and gotta go study for combined science. once again,Pray Hard!:D bye.
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;
profile
♥Dania Darwisyah.
Call me,Baby D!
I'm still wet behind the ears eventhough i'm turning 18.
Appreciates Photography.
Music is universal.
Gazing at the stars chase away all my troubles.
Having a beau is so secondary to everything else that is so much important in life.
I have an amazing rattling voice,for when i sing it could make you melt.
Just so you know,i'm a girl with so much talents yet with so little confidence.:]