i guess what's that cheeky fiq told me is ryte.as said,what's the point of blogging everyday when it is always about the same thang.but i'm used ta it.i felt a lil worried whenever i did'nt blog for a day tough its a short post.hahs. here's something that she shared it with me.its meaningful.
♀ ηуlα аρρlесаѕт ♀ says: You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart.
okay,bye!
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;
profile
♥Dania Darwisyah.
Call me,Baby D!
I'm still wet behind the ears eventhough i'm turning 18.
Appreciates Photography.
Music is universal.
Gazing at the stars chase away all my troubles.
Having a beau is so secondary to everything else that is so much important in life.
I have an amazing rattling voice,for when i sing it could make you melt.
Just so you know,i'm a girl with so much talents yet with so little confidence.:]