Friday, May 16, 2008



After 4 days of elective module
;hairdressing and design,the course had
come ta an end.indeed i had fun learning
throughout the 4 days.tough i was a lil
ignorant about hairdressing and stuffs,
i now know how fun it is.i'm gonna miss this.:)
errrr,i guess we'll be getting
our results tmrw?
*shout for help!*
errrr,i guess we'll be getting
our results tmrw?
*shout for help!*
`I miss you when something really good happens,
because you are the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when something is troubling me,
because you are the one who understands
me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry
because i know that you are the one that makes
my laughter grow and my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time, but I miss you
most when i lay awake at night and think of all
the wonderful times we spent
with eachother,for those were some
of the best times of my life.
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;