Monday, July 28, 2008
i don't really have mood for school
today but i still have to go.
i was a lil quite today,i guess?
so afta sch went for lunch with
friends at hg mall and den went hme.
nothing much happen today.
i'm actually feeling down
for the past few days.
tried my best to put everything
aside but i can't.
somehow i feel like killing someone.
grrrrrrrr.
guess wad,(insert name) goes
M.I.A.how cool is that?
(insert name) is just a friend to me
but somehow i feel very irritated
coz he goes M.I.A w/o any reasons.
ok bye!
today but i still have to go.
i was a lil quite today,i guess?
so afta sch went for lunch with
friends at hg mall and den went hme.
nothing much happen today.
i'm actually feeling down
for the past few days.
tried my best to put everything
aside but i can't.
somehow i feel like killing someone.
grrrrrrrr.
guess wad,(insert name) goes
M.I.A.how cool is that?
(insert name) is just a friend to me
but somehow i feel very irritated
coz he goes M.I.A w/o any reasons.
ok bye!
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;