Sunday, September 21, 2008


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!
I've grown a year older on this special day.
thanks to allah that i've been able to cope
with my life.througout this 16 years of my life
i've gone through alot.from a small lilttle baby
to now an all grown up teenager.haha!
Nabilah was the first one to wished me.
i was talking to her on the phone
and counting down to my birthday.
Thanks alot for being there for me
and for cheering me up as i was a lil
sad a few hours before my birthday.
You guys wanna know something?
i find this very very funny!
something very very funny happened
to me yesterday.as i was talking to Mr R
on the phone yesterday,something broke.
MY DEAREST BED ROBOH!
its broken not because i'm heavy or wad uh.
that bed had been with me for over 10 years.
and i know its gonna break any time.
such a perfect timing it broke on my birthday!
i was about to sit on my bed and den it broke.
and the most embrassing part was,i was on the
phone talking to a guy.thank god he doesn't
know about this.or he gonna laugh his ass off.
i quickly rushed to dad's room and inform him
but den dad ignore me.grrrrrrrr.
so went back to my room trying to fixed
the bed but den it became worse.and the
noise woke dad up.we couldn't do anything
and so i had to sleep over at my sister's room.
That was the first birthday present that i've
got for my birthday!Thanks ah bed!HAHAHA!
Lastly,I would like to thank those who
had wished me.be it by sms,frienster/
myspace or calls.THANKS ALOT! i really
I've grown a year older on this special day.
thanks to allah that i've been able to cope
with my life.througout this 16 years of my life
i've gone through alot.from a small lilttle baby
to now an all grown up teenager.haha!
Nabilah was the first one to wished me.
i was talking to her on the phone
and counting down to my birthday.
Thanks alot for being there for me
and for cheering me up as i was a lil
sad a few hours before my birthday.
You guys wanna know something?
i find this very very funny!
something very very funny happened
to me yesterday.as i was talking to Mr R
on the phone yesterday,something broke.
MY DEAREST BED ROBOH!
its broken not because i'm heavy or wad uh.
that bed had been with me for over 10 years.
and i know its gonna break any time.
such a perfect timing it broke on my birthday!
i was about to sit on my bed and den it broke.
and the most embrassing part was,i was on the
phone talking to a guy.thank god he doesn't
know about this.or he gonna laugh his ass off.
i quickly rushed to dad's room and inform him
but den dad ignore me.grrrrrrrr.
so went back to my room trying to fixed
the bed but den it became worse.and the
noise woke dad up.we couldn't do anything
and so i had to sleep over at my sister's room.
That was the first birthday present that i've
got for my birthday!Thanks ah bed!HAHAHA!
Lastly,I would like to thank those who
had wished me.be it by sms,frienster/
myspace or calls.THANKS ALOT! i really
appreciate.Same goes to my family
too,thank you papa,mama,dna & dany.
to those who had sms me at my 8138****
number,i'm sorry i couldn't receive or reply
your msges as the line had been disconnected.
if you want my prepaid number ask me through
my mail aite. Thank you my dear lil mummaye
for the wish at her blog.i'm so touched.Love yaaaaa.
AHHHHHHHHH,I CAN'T STOP THANKING PEOPLE
THANKS ALOT,I LOVE YOU GUYS!
I'M VERY VERY HAPPY!:D
I'll be going out celebrating my birthday with
my dearest friends.gahh,can't wait!
i'm gonna enjoy myself to the fullest!
a few more hours and i'm off.:D
AHHHHHHHHH,I CAN'T STOP THANKING PEOPLE
THANKS ALOT,I LOVE YOU GUYS!
I'M VERY VERY HAPPY!:D
I'll be going out celebrating my birthday with
my dearest friends.gahh,can't wait!
i'm gonna enjoy myself to the fullest!
a few more hours and i'm off.:D
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;