I was awoken by Big Bully's message. & he sent me this. i don't know if you guys ever receive this message,but i find this cute!haha!
Try this on your handphone, 1)Go to write messages, 2)Put on Dictionary, 3)Cover the screen with your hand, 4)Press 4 1 6 4 7 7 1 9 6 8 5)Gently remove your hand.
and yes,i did it since i wanted to know what is it.you guys should try it if you've yet to know what is it.so sweet la you,dog!<3 i think that's all i gotta say?>_< okay,Byeeeeeeeeeee!
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;
profile
♥Dania Darwisyah.
Call me,Baby D!
I'm still wet behind the ears eventhough i'm turning 18.
Appreciates Photography.
Music is universal.
Gazing at the stars chase away all my troubles.
Having a beau is so secondary to everything else that is so much important in life.
I have an amazing rattling voice,for when i sing it could make you melt.
Just so you know,i'm a girl with so much talents yet with so little confidence.:]