After a while of m.i.a you came back telling me how bad you was, telling me you're a jerk, telling me that your sorry, telling me that you don't want to hurt me more so that's why you left. and Finally telling me the reasons why you went running away from me when i treat you so good.
I'm speechlees. Till now,i still can't accept the fact that your gone. Till now,i just can't manage to forget about you. Till now,its still you i think about every single day. Till now,i'm still crazy about you.
One word,your just SELFISH. i pretended as if i'm totally okay. but deep down inside,ya know i'm Not. Just so you know,i'll be happy as long as you are. I'm sad sad sad sad sad. Rescue me,Please.;((((((
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;
profile
♥Dania Darwisyah.
Call me,Baby D!
I'm still wet behind the ears eventhough i'm turning 18.
Appreciates Photography.
Music is universal.
Gazing at the stars chase away all my troubles.
Having a beau is so secondary to everything else that is so much important in life.
I have an amazing rattling voice,for when i sing it could make you melt.
Just so you know,i'm a girl with so much talents yet with so little confidence.:]