Sunday, March 29, 2009
Everyday without fail,i prayed for a miracle to happen.
and today,somehow Allah answers my prayers.
Only Allah knows how i felt right now.
Thanks alot,Allah.
i'm happy.eh wait,
its suppose to be" OVER THE MOON!"
not putting on high hopes.
just glad that your back to the person
whom i used to know from the very first time.
it may be for a period of time or always?
I hope its not only for a period of time.
and today,somehow Allah answers my prayers.
Only Allah knows how i felt right now.
Thanks alot,Allah.
i'm happy.eh wait,
its suppose to be" OVER THE MOON!"
not putting on high hopes.
just glad that your back to the person
whom i used to know from the very first time.
it may be for a period of time or always?
I hope its not only for a period of time.
_______________________________________*
I just love the feeling right now.
i felt so calmed and relax.
Just the way how i wanted it to be.
Hmm,How niceeeeeeeee.:D
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;