I've been very very busy lately. the feeling of doing malay homeworks every single day.sleeping as late as 1-2am just to finish up the homeworks given. though i'm tired,still i had to drag myself to school.not much time left.1st June and i'm done with malaY O's.i'm gonna do my very best,just hoping i'll pass with an A2 so i won't have to retake it.tsk,troublesome.
*Sigh sometimes i wonder if i'm doing the right thing? have i really move on? are you the one for me? do you really meant every single words you said? i've so many doubts,worried,scared. All i know is we're lover with no strings attached.
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;
profile
♥Dania Darwisyah.
Call me,Baby D!
I'm still wet behind the ears eventhough i'm turning 18.
Appreciates Photography.
Music is universal.
Gazing at the stars chase away all my troubles.
Having a beau is so secondary to everything else that is so much important in life.
I have an amazing rattling voice,for when i sing it could make you melt.
Just so you know,i'm a girl with so much talents yet with so little confidence.:]