Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Sorry is such a small insignificant word that people
seem to constantly forget yet always use."
Anything & Everything,Just blame it on me.
I'm totally fine with it.
I tried my very best to prevent any arguments
to happened again between us but it just happened
like,Again and again and again?
All i wanted was for things to be just fine.
I'm not good at handling problems,arguments.
i'll be so stress up and all i can do is just cry.
nothing but just cry.so sad that it hurt so badly.
at times i just felt that maybe i don't worth your
love.i'm just not worth to be love by anyone at all.
Just WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY must shitts
always happened to me?Just WHY?
I'm sick and tired of everything that's happening.
Don't wanna hurt no one anymore.
Would you help me understand?
I beg you please,i want no more of this arguments.
Cause you'll never know what it's like to walk in my shoes
And no one knows the things i've been through.
I try to be strong but i end up breaking down.
Stop being a Crybaby,Dania.:(
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;