Sunday, July 12, 2009
"I'm shaking like anything but i promise
I'm not gonna cry,
I'm not gonna be sad,
I'm not gonna question anything anymore.
I'm sorry though cause i couldn't keep the promises.
Why am i still crying and why am i still sad?"
______________________________________________________*
Everyone makes mistakes,including myself.
I'm not perfect.what more near to perfect?
I've got mood swings that could really irrritate you.
I hurt your feelings without knowing.
its like i don't like this about you and you
don't like that about me.the never-endings
arguements that we had,aren't you sick and
tired of it?Because,I am.I do.
Everything used to be so fine but now it
seems rather complicated.
When was asked;
"Am i still your heartbeat?"
I've no answer to that question of yours.
i don't know how am i to answer.
its like i've lost something in me.
I've got no feeling about it.
I just can't think right now.
i just don't know what's the problem is.
So tell me,what should I do?
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;