Sunday, August 30, 2009
wear for Hari Raya.pfffffffzzt!
went out with mumzy,sister and aunt to
geylang in the morning yesterday in search for my
baju kurung and ended up not buying anything.
Nothing caught my eye.errm,actually there's one
but its too expensive so i gotta give it a miss.
say goodbye to the $300 Baju kurung.:(
I've been a very good girl not going out with
my friends and been going out with my family.
maybe because its due to the fasting month and
i felt that the most important people i should be
with is my family.breaking fast with my family
made us even more closer to each other.I love it.
Only during the fasting month,i'll get to eat together
as a family.even how busy they are,I love them.
Bbq and prawning at punggol marina yesterday
was fun.i had so much Bbq and ended up getting burn.
Now there's some burn spots on my hands.Tsk!
& Breaking fast over at my aunt's place just now
was niceeee.Had Bbq(Again!),steamboat and sharkfin.*Burp!*
Two days Straight i went out and i felt so shagged
right now.Gotta have an early night.
Goodnight,World!:D
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;