Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I never wanna hear you say,I want it that way."
Awwww,I Love singing this song with Al-babs!
cause it makes me feel so happy and we're like
singing this song loudly just now at punggol park
on the way back home.Oh wait,maybe you can say
singing this song loudly just now at punggol park
on the way back home.Oh wait,maybe you can say
shouting.woohoo~it feels good,Damn good!Lol!
I'm so happy right cause guess what?
Mum & Dad just bought me a new handphone!
its been months since my handphone spoilt and
i've been bugging them for a new one but they'll
keep on saying "Later la Later la.No money la."
i was so shocked yesterday when mum called me up
and asked,"What handphone model you want?"
i was so shocked yesterday when mum called me up
and asked,"What handphone model you want?"
Straight away i went down to meet her.HAHAHA!
Samsung Pixon,touch screen,8 megapixels.
I don't care if its a new or old model but its good and
i'm lovin it.besides that,i've got myself a Lg-mini laptop free
cause mum sign up for the internet or whatsoever line.
Now,What more can i ask for?^_^
Anyway,I'm quite satisfied with my english O'levels
paper cause i think it was okay.Maths paper 1 was
okay too but i was struggling throughout the 2hrs 3omins
for maths paper 2.it was so DIFFICULT that i nearly cried!
Gahh,no use crying over spilled milk.what done can't be undone.
i'll just concentrate for the following papers.what i know is,i've
give my very best for all the papers.:)
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;