Thursday, November 19, 2009
An entry just for you,Heartless.
"no matter how much i deny it,
not matter what i tell my friends,
no matter who i'm with or what im doing,
im thinking up ways to make us work."
__________________________________________________*
No matter how many guys i dated,i'll never be able to forget you.
Even if a thousand guys who looks better than you were to get to know me,
I'll still chose you.
No matter how hard i tried to get you off my mind,
I just can't be able to do so.
Even if all this waiting is not worthwhile and it hurts me alot,
I belive one day somehow there'll be miracle.
Whenever i felt like giving up totally on everything,
I'll tell myself "Patiece Dania,Patience",Let Time decides Fate.
& That got me stronger to go through all this.
Cause you meant so much to me eversince the very first time
i get to know you.Its been so long and till now,
You're still the one i want.
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;