Yay,Mum is finally back home safely from bangkok for 5days.it was hell during the 5days cause there's no one to cook for us. whatever it is i'm glad that mum is fine and she's back.:)
oh yeah,i went swimming with my dearest cousin's last wednesday.somehow it was a last minute plan but it turned out goooood.so we went to kak sha's house for swimming,jacuzzi and sauna.given that i've a body shape that is not perfect of cause i didn't use bikini to swim but instead a swimming suit that makes me look like a "scuba diving" instructor!Lol! it was really funny cause my idiotic cousins kept laughing at me.damn babi okay.HAHAHAHA! well,its okay.bottomline,i enjoyed myself so much since its been a long time we had fun together. next up,Karaoke oryte?I'll plan soon!
Regarding O's,I'm left with only TWO MORE PAPERS!
So anyone may date me after wenesday okay!*Winks*
yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;
profile
♥Dania Darwisyah.
Call me,Baby D!
I'm still wet behind the ears eventhough i'm turning 18.
Appreciates Photography.
Music is universal.
Gazing at the stars chase away all my troubles.
Having a beau is so secondary to everything else that is so much important in life.
I have an amazing rattling voice,for when i sing it could make you melt.
Just so you know,i'm a girl with so much talents yet with so little confidence.:]