Saturday, February 6, 2010
"You won't be able to get someone out of your mind when
the heart isn't willing to."
___________________________________________________________________
I hate what i'm going thru right now.
I hate Mister Heartless so much because i can't get over you.
I hate you because till now you're still the one i want.
I hate you because every morning,day and night i think of you.
I hate you because you left things unsaid
and kept me hanging on.
I hate you because you know that i like you so
much yet you won't say a thing.
I hate you because i can't love another.
I hate you because you seem like you don't care.
I hate you because i feel unappreciated.
I hate you because you won't say anything to me.
I hate you because i'm crazy over you.
I hate you because i rejected someone because of you.
I hate you because i had to hurt the feelings of
the guy who loves me just because i can't get over you.
I hate you because i still listen to your singing everyday.
I hate you because you are very very heartless.
I hate you because my heart isn't willing to let you go.
I hate you because what i'm going thru hurts me.
I hate you because i tried dating other guys but nothing seems
to work because at the end of the day,its still you.
I hate you because i don't know what's there
in you that made me like you.
I hate you because you meant everything to me.
I hate you because waiting hurts.
I hate you because your unpredictable.
I hate you because i don't know what i meant to you.
I hate you because even if you went missing,my feelings for you
still grows each day.
I hate you because the heart is still yearning for you.
I hate you because you're not there for me.
I hate you because i like you so so much.
I hate you because i love you.
I hate you because no matter how much
"I hate you" i said,the heart won't ever hate you.
__________________________________________________________*
For god sake,its been a year and i can't
believe i'm still waiting forthe guy whom i really
like so much.who is really heartless and
never ever make himself clear when he knows what's happening.
Just so you know,it hurts real bad.
Mister Heartless,I miss you and i'm just hoping one day you'll
open up your eyes to see and your heart for someone who really
sincerely loves you,who accept your flaws and
don't mind for who you are for you're the reason
why she's still waiting;"Let Time decides Fate."


yours faithfully,dania darwisyah ;


profile

♥Dania Darwisyah.
Call me,Baby D!
I'm still wet behind the ears eventhough i'm turning 18.
Appreciates Photography.
Music is universal.
Gazing at the stars chase away all my troubles.
Having a beau is so secondary to everything else that is so much important in life.
I have an amazing rattling voice,for when i sing it could make you melt.
Just so you know,i'm a girl with so much talents yet with so little confidence.:]

SHOUTOUT;

"Let Time Decides Fate."

Contact
Msn:dania_fools@hotmail.com

click-its
Favourites ♥
Deanna Shira Lil Mummaye Cyn Clauds
Friends
I-nia Darling Fezzah Ahmad Faruq syerzan renie alif Dorothy Dilla Intan Crappy Crab Shurah Mahirah Eya Sara Syafeqah Liah Isk Khoiriyah Atin Muhaimin Saichi
dailies

friendster, Myspace, Tagged
MEMOIRS
November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, June 2009, July 2009, August 2009, September 2009, October 2009, November 2009, December 2009, January 2010, February 2010, March 2010, April 2010, May 2010, June 2010, July 2010,